In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we are doing everything we can at Bingham Healthcare to provide high-quality and compassionate care while ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of our patients. As a result, we are now scheduling Telehealth Appointments which will allow you to visit with our doctors from the comfort of your home.
Bingham Healthcare offers Telehealth Visits or secure online appointments to provide healthcare for those in need. This convenient service allows patients to see their provider in the comfort of their own home.
To have a virtual visit, you just need a mobile device, tablet or computer with a camera and internet connection.
Once the appointment is scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email or text message with step-by-step instructions. On the day of the visit you can video chat with your provider.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, most insurances (both private and public) are covering telehealth visits.
See your doctor from anywhere you are. Just find your doctor and schedule a time that works for you.
No need for software or to create an account. You can be seen from PC, Mac, iOS, and Android!
We adhere to HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR data privacy guidelines. All of your data is private and secured.
The following steps should be done by you and your provider:
1. Use headphones
2. Reduce the volume of speakers
3. Move the microphone away from the speakers
1. Restart your computer: restart your computer before your first call.
2. Wifi: be close to your wifi router, make sure no other parties on the network are using up the bandwidth, and you don’t have a lot of browser windows open.
3. CPU/GPU usage: ensure no high intensity programs are running on the computer.
98 Poplar Street
Blackfoot, ID 83221