Bingham Healthcare’s internists, internal medicine (or general medicine) specialists focus on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases. They focus on diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, cancer, and a wide variety of infections. They provide more medical, rather than surgical treatments. And, according to their patient’s needs, they provide referrals to other leading specialists within the Bingham Healthcare Network System throughout southeast Idaho.
The premier doctors of Bingham Healthcare’s Internal Medicine Team focus on:
- The prevention, screening care, and treatment of adult medical issues and diseases.
- Important screenings include: mammograms, Pap smears, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screening, prostate, and blood pressure.
- Treatments, which include any illness that may afflict an adult patient such as diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure. Problems with the lungs, kidneys, and the digestive system are just a few of their specialties.
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints (shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain) who need help in diagnosing their illness.
- Referrals to other Bingham surgeons and specialists, such as orthopedics or diabetes care.
- Our Internal Medicine Team also promotes wellness.
By making minor lifestyle modifications today, many patients can avoid major health problems and diseases in the future. Our team’s experience will help you to develop a healthier lifestyle today and a much brighter tomorrow. With many physicians to choose from, Bingham Healthcare’s Internal Medicine Team has a doctor that is right for you.