- This online service (the “Service”) offers health, medical, and insurance information to help you.
- Bingham Healthcare offers you this Service on these conditions:
- that you are 18 years of age or older.
For Medical Advice and Diagnosis, Consult a Professional – Don’t Use this Site
THIS SERVICE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FOR PERSONAL MEDICAL ATTENTION AND ADVICE; DON’T USE THIS SERVICE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR CONSULTING WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. WHILE THIS SITE PROVIDES INFORMATION, IT CAN’T DIAGNOSE YOUR HEALTH CONDITION OR ADVISE ON YOUR LIFESTYLE CHOICES. SEE A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION AND ADVICE.
Thank you for your support and for joining our online community. Bingham Healthcare maintains a presence on social networking sites in order to encourage people and organizations to take an active role in leading healthier lives by sharing ideas and information with as many people as possible.
This is your community. Please remember that any comments you make here should be made with respect for other members of the community and in keeping with the tradition of neighbor helping neighbor. This is not an appropriate place for personal attacks, misleading information about health issues, spam, or product ads.
Although this Service and its links offer general information regarding health issues of infants, toddlers, adolescents, and minors, this Service does not solicit or accept information from any person younger than 18 years of age.
Prohibited Use of This Service
Bingham Healthcare provides access to the Service only for approved purposes. Only authorized users may access or use the Service. Bingham Healthcare may review, monitor, audit, and store information related to your use of the Service. By using the Service, you consent to that monitoring. Bingham Healthcare will forward any evidence of inappropriate use of the Service to their respective management or applicable law enforcement agencies, or both. Bingham Healthcare is not responsible for the content of any system or application outside of their control. Even though each organization has taken reasonable steps and employed industry-standard practices and technology, Bingham Healthcare cannot guarantee the privacy or security of the Service.
No Warranties, Disclaimer of Liability, Indemnity by You
- WHILE BINGHAM HEALTHCARE TRIES TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE ACCURATE AND CURRENT, WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, USEFULNESS, OR APPLICABILITY OF ANY MERCHANDISE, PRODUCT, INFORMATION, OR OTHER DATA OR ITEMS APPEARING ON THIS SERVICE. BINGHAM HEALTHCARE IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU, OR TO ANY USER OF THIS SERVICE, FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON THE MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER ITEMS PRESENTED ON THIS SERVICE.
- BINGHAM HEALTHCARE DOES NOT:
- MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR ENDORSEMENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) REGARDING THE MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR OTHER CONTENT OR ITEMS APPEARING ON THIS SERVICE.
- WARRANT THAT ANY DOWNLOAD FROM THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF ANY VIRUS, WORM, TROJAN HORSE, OR OTHER DATA ALTERING OR CONTAMINATING COMPONENTS (YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN STEPS TO PREVENT CONTAMINATING COMPONENTS FROM INFECTING YOUR COMPUTER AND ITS DATA);
- IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR ANY OTHER MONETARY OR OTHER DAMAGE, FEE, FINE, PENALTY, OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SERVICE OR TO ANY SITE ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SERVICE, OR FOR THE CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THIS SERVICE OR ON ANY OTHER SITE (IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS SERVICE, THEN YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE); OR
- GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS TO THIS SERVICE – OPERATION OF THIS SITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY FACTORS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Copyrights, Trademarks, Service Marks, and Other Intellectual Property
- Bingham Healthcare’s protected trademarks include Bingham Memorial Hospital, Bingham Healthcare, and the Bingham Healthcare logos. The content of this Service is protected by copyright.
- All information permitted to be reproduced or downloaded must include the following copyright notice, depending on the source of the information: © 2023 Bingham Healthcare, Inc. All Rights Reserved or © 2023, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Clinical or Member Benefit Information. Bingham Healthcare offers registered user access to personalized information. Using instructions on the BINGHAM HEALTHCARE PATIENT Portal section on Binghamhealthcare.org, a patient or member may register to access services such as the following:
- An online view of portions of the patient’s or member’s electronic Bingham Healthcare medical records and other general health information or tools.
- Secure online messaging with participating physicians and their office staffs; member support teams; and
- Access to the member’s personalized plan or benefit information and other insurance tools.
- Access to Personalized Information.
- Not all Bingham Healthcare clinics may offer BINGHAM HEALTHCARE PATIENT PORTAL or the full services available in BINGHAM HEALTHECARE PATIENT PORTAL.
- Be at least 18 years of age, except where explicitly designated.
- Understand that the options available with BINGHAM HEALTHCARE PATIENT PORTAL depends on Proper use of the registration process (Note: In-person identification or appropriate legal document or both may be required in some circumstances for registration); and
- Accept that Bingham Healthcare cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your personal information, even though each organization has taken reasonable steps and has employed industry-standard practices and technology to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of this personal information.
- Complete registration and use a personally identifiable username and password (i.e., credentials) before participating in Compass Portal; and
- Safeguard your credentials and not share the credentials with others, understanding that compromise of your credentials could allow personal information to become known to other parties.
- As a user of Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal, you agree to the following provisions:
- You acknowledge requesting access to portions of your health information or the ability to communicate over the Internet with your Bingham Healthcare team— team—concerning your health information using an electronic application called Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal.
- Bingham Healthcare may revoke your access to Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal or discontinue the patient portal at any time and for any reason.
- You will only send online messages of a non-urgent nature. You understand that the physician’s office customer service representative will take an average of one to two business days to respond to your electronic message. For emergencies, call 911 (or your EMS system) and not use Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal.
- You will use the online message system only for communications that are suitable for this medium. (Some communications with a provider are appropriate only in telephone conversations or in-person visits.)
- Secure messages exchanged between you and your participating physician’s office become a part of your permanent medical record. This information is confidential but may be released at your request or under legal requirement. You understand that when signing up for health insurance coverage, you usually sign a general release that gives your insurance company permission to request your medical records.
- You agree to use appropriate discretion when sending online messages, particularly if you don’t want the information to appear in your permanent medical record.
- Messages sent to your Message Center might contain information that is important to your health and medical care. You are responsible to monitor these messages. You are liable for any loss, injury, or claims of any kind resulting from messages that you fail to read in a timely manner.
- To help in the delivery of care, any authorized person in your physician’s office may access your online messages between you and the physician’s office.
- Online messages sent or received through the Service are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of a message, you are prohibited from reviewing, using, disclosing, or distributing it or its contents. If you have received a message in error, please contact the sender by replying to the message and destroy all copies of the message and its contents.
- Bingham Healthcare does not warrant that your online view of your personal health information represents your complete, legal medical record.
- You remain responsible for exercising reasonable judgment with your use of Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal. Do not use Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal as a substitute for consulting directly with your physician or healthcare provider about your medical condition.
- You acknowledge that Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal may not be available all the time because of system failures, back-up procedures, maintenance, or other causes beyond the control of Bingham Healthcare.
- Your access to Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal is provided on an “as-is, as-available” basis; Bingham Healthcare guarantees that you will be able to access Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal at any particular time.
- During times when Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal is unavailable, you should use other communication methods (e.g., telephone) to contact your physician, other healthcare provider, customer service.
- Bingham Healthcare is dedicated to helping improve your overall health by providing the opportunity to connect and share health information. In addition to the Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal, Bingham Healthcare may offer the ability to securely connect some of the health management applications you use (google health, fitness trackers, dietary trackers, etc.) to your health record.
- Proxy Access
- This service allows parents, authorized stepparents, legal guardians, conservators, spouses, adult children, and other homecare givers to access and use Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal on behalf of a patient of participating Bingham Healthcare clinics or a member. Services available to proxy may depend on the options offered through the participating Bingham Healthcare clinic. Bingham Healthcare retains ultimate authority to determine when to grant or remove access from Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal.
- If custodial rights change, the custodial guardian has the responsibility to notify the participating Bingham Healthcare clinic.
- When you apply for proxy access, you may have to complete appropriate authorization forms or provide additional documentation or information upon request.
- Bingham Healthcare follows state and federal laws that require a minor’s consent for proxy access to reproductive information (e.g., birth control, pregnancy, STD, and related information) and other sensitive information. In certain circumstances, both the parent and the minor must be present in person to authorize access to the minor’s Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal information.
- Bingham Healthcare, as applicable, will revoke proxy access to a patient’s Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal information when any of the following occurs:
- The patient’s account is closed.
- The patient requests the proxy no longer has access.
- Expiration date of the proxy’s rights occurs.
- The proxy’s custodial rights of the patient change, and Bingham Healthcare receives appropriate documentation of that change.
- Bingham Healthcare becomes aware that any portion of a proxy’s access is no longer permitted by applicable law.
- As a registered user, you may be asked to participate in patient-satisfaction surveys regarding your use of Bingham Healthcare Patient Portal. Bingham Healthcare, depending on which organization requests a survey, may analyze the information submitted or obtained as part of the survey, or of other descriptive (demographic) studies and reports. In those studies, and reports, all your personal identifying information will be removed.
- BILLING and PAYMENT SERVICES
- The enrollee must be at least 18 years of age, except where explicitly designated.
- An enrollee must register and use personally identifiable credentials to use the billing services. Enrollee agrees to use good judgment in the selection of a password. Enrollee will safeguard your password and not share it with others, understanding that compromise of your password could allow personal information to become known to other parties.
- The enrollee understands that Bingham Healthcare cannot and does not guarantee the security of your personal information, even though has taken reasonable steps and has employed industry-standard practices and technology to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of this personal information; and
- The enrollee may cancel participation in the billing services at any time. You may cancel your participation by contacting records at email: ROI@binghammemorial.org or by phone at 208-782-3850 and requesting that your participation be canceled.
- Private Information on This Service
- If you think that your personal information has been compromised on and Bingham Healthcare Web site, call Online Services at: weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 4 p.m.
The models pictured on this site may or may not have received services from Bingham Healthcare.
Lawsuits Regarding This Service
If you sue Bingham Healthcare for anything relating to this Service, you submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the appropriate court in the State of Idaho, whether federal or state. The non-prevailing Party in a lawsuit relating to thisService hereby agrees to pay the costs and expenses of the lawsuit, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by the prevailing party.
To contact Bingham Healthcare
Email Us : email@example.com
To contact Health Information Management regarding records:
Email Us : ROI@binghammemorial.org