We are thrilled to announce an artwork contest, sponsored by Grove Creek Women’s Health. All Idahoans are asked to submit a unique piece of artwork that focuses on the scenery (submitted only on canvas or paper so the winning pieces of artwork can be framed).
1. Ages 5-8 ($50 prize – 1 winner)
2. Ages 9-12 ($150 prize – 1 winner)
3. Ages 13-17 ($200 prize – 1 winner)
4. Ages 18 and over ($500 prize – 2 winners in this category)
· Each artist may submit a piece of artwork related to scenic landscapes by January 31, 2024.
· Participants can design or create a piece of artwork anyway they like, keeping in mind that it will have to be hung on a wall.
· All artwork must be submitted on canvas or paper so the winning pieces can be framed.
· The artwork can be creative, abstract, or realism.
Please note that Bingham will not be accepting physical entries at this time. The first step is to create a piece of artwork and submit a digital photo of the artwork, which should be uploaded to the aforementioned landing page. The six winners will be selected from the digital photo and then the winners will be asked to drop off their physical pieces of artwork in person.
All artwork will be judged by an internal panel and the six winners will be chosen by the end of February 2024.
Open to Idaho residents only. Public voting will play a part in the determination but final selection will be made by the Bingham Healthcare Team.