Bingham Healthcare is pleased to introduce Stephen Maloff, MD, a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Maloff has extensive experience in the field of plastic surgery and his practice includes cosmetic procedures, such as breast augmentation and surgery of the face and eyelids. Other procedures include breast reduction and breast reconstruction after mastectomy as well as reconstructive surgery after significant weight loss.
Another major aspect of Dr. Maloff’s practice is surgery of the hand. He handles a variety of hand related problems such as carpal tunnel syndrome and trigger finger release.
He welcomes new patients.
- Fellowship in surgery of the hand in Louisville, Kentucky, as part of his training in Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association For Hand Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery | 1979 Board Certification
Pocatello, Specialty Clinics
Bingham Healthcare Specialty Clinic – Yellowstone Ave
850 Yellowstone Ave. Pocatello, ID 83201
Idaho Physicians Clinic
98 Poplar St., Blackfoot, ID 83221