We are pleased to introduce Ricky D. Latham, MD, board-certified interventional cardiologist.
With more than 30 years of medical experience, Dr. Latham diagnoses and treats disorders of the circulatory system and the cardiovascular system—the heart, arteries, and veins. Using the latest, state-of-the art technology, he provides basic outpatient/inpatient cardiology evaluations and consultations, pacemaker implantations, device interrogations and arrhythmia management, cardiac catheterization and coronary interventions, stress tests, echocardiogram interpretations, and TEE procedures.
Dr. Latham is married with five grown children. When he is not practicing medicine, he enjoys fishing, horseback riding, and shooting.
- Lieutenant colonel in the United States Army
- Doctor of Medicine from the LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport, Louisiana
- Internship and residency in categorical medicine at William Beaumont Army Medical Center in El Paso, Texas
- Fellowship in cardiology at the Department of Medicine Brooke Army Medical Center in Fort Sam Houston, Texas
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
Bingham Healthcare Specialty Clinic – Valencia
3302 Valencia Dr., Suite 201, Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Soda Springs, Specialty Clinics
Caribou Medical Center – Visiting Specialist Clinic
300 South 3rd West
Soda Springs, ID 83276
Medical Office Plaza – 3rd Floor
98 Poplar Street 3rd Floor, Blackfoot, ID 83221