We are pleased to have Matthew D. Andres, DO, on our medical staff. He is board certified in family medicine and has advanced fellowship training in primary care sports medicine from the University of Alabama, having received a certificate of added qualifications (CAQ) in sports medicine.
As a board-certified sports medicine physician, he specializes in the following areas:
- Concussion management
- Fracture care
- General family medicine
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Non-operative orthopedic care
- Sports medicine
- Sports physicals
- Ultra sound guided injections
When Dr. Andres is not practicing medicine, he enjoys spending time with his wife and children. He is also passionate about mountain biking, camping, fishing, and crafting fine furniture.
Dr. Andres sees patients at the Idaho Orthopaedic and Sports Clinic in Pocatello. He is always welcoming new patients. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Andres, please call (208) 234-1960.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior from the University of California-Davis
- Earned his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from the Touro University Nevada – College of Osteopathic Medicine in Henderson, Nevada
- He completed his internship with the Naval Regional Medical Center in San Diego, California, and residency in family medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Redding, California.
- Served in the Marine Corp as a battalion surgeon, serving two combat deployments to Afghanistan. Upon returning, Dr. Andres completed his residency in family medicine at UC Davis followed with a fellowship in primary care sports medicine at the University of Alabama
- Head Team Physician for Idaho State University Athletics and a former Team Physician for the University of Alabama
Pocatello, Specialty Clinics
Bingham Healthcare Specialty Clinic – Hospital Way
1151 Hosptial Way, Bldg. D
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
Medical Office Plaza – 1st Floor
98 Poplar Street 1st Floor, Blackfoot, ID 83221