Bingham Healthcare is pleased to introduce M. Elizabeth Gerard, MD. She has always been fascinated by the brain and nervous system, which led her to become a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurologist.
Dr. Gerard has nearly 20 years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, migraines, and strokes. She prides herself on being a good listener and is devoted to her patients. She has also found that being a mom has helped provide her with more empathy and patience as a physician.
Dr. Gerard has two children and enjoys running and cross country skiing. She also coaches soccer and volunteers with the Girls on the Run program that encourages girls from grades 3rd to 8th to stay active through running.
- University of Florida College of Medicine in Gainesville, Florida
- Received the Outstanding Neurology Student Award
- Internship in Internal Medicine at the Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio
- Residency in Neurology at the University of Colorado in Denver, Colorado
- she was also the Chief Resident
- Fellowship at the University of Colorado in Clinical Neurophysiology/Epilepsy
Pocatello, Specialty Clinics
Bingham Healthcare Specialty Clinic – Yellowstone Ave
850 Yellowstone Ave. Pocatello, ID 83201
Idaho Physicians Clinic
98 Poplar St., 3rd Floor, Blackfoot, ID 83221