Bingham Healthcare is pleased have Kenneth Newhouse, MD, as part of our talented Orthopedic Institute team. Dr. Newhouse has over 20 years of orthopedic experience, most of which has been spent serving the people of east Idaho. He is double board certified in orthopedic and sports medicine, and specializes in minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder.
Over the course of his career, Dr. Newhouse has learned many things while performing surgery on high-demand professional athletes. He has found that these lessons are applicable to all of his patients, whether they are injured from an accident or are “weekend warrior” athletes. Most of the procedures he performs are an out-patient service, which allows patients to get back to what they love quickly.
Dr. Newhouse is a very genuine person and patients find it easy to speak with about anything. He states that he did not choose Orthopedics, Orthopedics chose him. Dr. Newhouse enjoys working in a field of medicine where he can make a significant difference in his patient’s quality of life. He believes that it is his duty as an orthopedic surgeon to provide his patients with the highest quality of total care. He also believes in developing professional relationships with his patients. Dr. Newhouse knows that developing these relationships and providing the highest level of care requires him to treat each patient in an individual and unique way.
Dr. Newhouse is married with three children. He enjoys golf, road & mountain biking, and cross-country ski racing.
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy at Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Board Certifications: Board Certified in Orthopedics and in Sports Medicine
- Went to medical school at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut and residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals
- Completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine Arthroscopy at the Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah
- A member of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Medical Office Plaza – 1st Floor
98 Poplar Street 1st Floor, Blackfoot, ID 83221