We are pleased to introduce David J. Peterson, DO, fellowship-trained joint replacement specialist at Bingham Healthcare’s Orthopedic Institute.
As a leading orthopedic surgeon in Eastern Idaho, Dr. Peterson specializes in arthritis and minimally invasive joint replacement for the knee and hip. He is board certified in orthopedics and fellowship trained in knee and hip replacement. He is one of the only doctors in the state of Idaho to use the Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgical System for minimally invasive joint replacement procedures. The Mako System increases surgical precision, decreases hospitalization, and speeds up recovery times. The Mako System also improves surgical outcomes and quality of life while saving patients both time and money.
Dr. Peterson finds great satisfaction in working with patients to provide pain relief and improve their quality of life. He believes that sincerity is an important part of his relationship with his patients. He enjoys educating patients about their medical conditions and tries to present treatment options in a straightforward manner, allowing his patients to make informed decisions about their care. He takes time to listen to their history and generates a treatment plan specific to each patient’s condition and needs.
Dr. Peterson sees patients in Pocatello, Blackfoot, and Idaho Falls. If you have questions about your knee or hip health, or are ready to find relief from constant knee or hip pain, please schedule a consultation by calling: (208) 782-2999.
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstruction/Joint Replacement at Desert Orthopedic Center in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Board Certifications: Orthopedic Surgery
- Doctorate degree in pharmacy from Idaho State University
- Medical school and obtained a doctorate degree in medicine at the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery residency in Akron and Cleveland, Ohio
- Undergone additional prestigious fellowship specialty training in Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement
Comprehensive Care Clinics
3302 Valencia Dr., Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Medical Office Plaza – 1st Floor
98 Poplar Street 1st Floor, Blackfoot, ID 83221
Physicians & Surgeons Clinic of Pocatello
1151 Hospital Way, Building D, Pocatello, ID 83201