We are pleased to introduce Dr. David D. Byrd, a double board-certified, fellowship-trained anesthesiologist and interventional pain physician
Dr. Byrd believes in a comprehensive but conservative approach to pain management. He specializes in minimally invasive spinal procedures including radiofrequency lesioning and spinal cord stimulation. He realizes that each patient is unique and deserves a personalized treatment plan.
When Dr. Byrd is not practicing medicine, he enjoys mountain biking, reading about American history, and going on adventures with his lovely wife and two young daughters.
- Bachelor of Science in neuroscience at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York
- While attending medical school at Cornell University Medical College in New York City, he also obtained a Master of Public Health at Columbia University
- Completed surgical internship at UCLA Medical Center
- Completed an anesthesiology residency at Harvard Medical School’s Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
- Interventional pain fellowship at Stanford University Medical Center in Palo Alto, California
Bingham Healthcare Specialty Clinic – Valencia
3302 Valencia Dr., Suite 201, Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Medical Office Plaza – 1st Floor
98 Poplar Street 1st Floor, Blackfoot, ID 83221