We are pleased to introduce Claine Judy, DO, who is board certified in general surgery and surgical critical care.
With more than 10 years of experience as a general surgeon, Dr. Judy performs breast and colon cancer surgeries and advanced laparoscopic (minimally invasive) procedures. His experience also includes performing surgery on hernias, gallbladders, upper and lower endoscopies, and intestinal tract procedures.
He was Idaho-born and reared having spent his childhood helping with the family farm just outside of Ammon in Idaho Falls. When not involved in medicine, Dr. Judy enjoys participating in outdoor activities with his family like boating, skiing, and water skiing. He also loves to tinker in his garage working on handcrafted heirloom projects.
- Bachelor of Science from Idaho State University in Pocatello, Idaho
- Doctor of Osteopathy from Des Moines University (formerly: The University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences) in Des Moines, Iowa
- Internship and general surgery residency at Des Moines General Hospital
- Board certified by the Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- As part of his medical training, he also completed his surgical critical care fellowship at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa
Pocatello, Specialty Clinics
Bingham Healthcare Specialty Clinic – Yellowstone Ave
850 Yellowstone Ave. Pocatello, ID 83201
Blackfoot, Specialty Clinics
Bingham Healthcare Specialty Plaza
326 Poplar Street, Blackfoot, ID 83221