Bingham Memorial Hospital Holding Regional Back-to-School Coloring Contest
Bingham Memorial Hospital is excited to announce that they will be kicking off the Bingham Memorial Back-to-School Coloring Contest as a continuation of their 65th anniversary celebration.
“We believe that coloring can be a fun, healthy, and educational experience that develops creativity,” says Mark Baker, director of public relations at Bingham Memorial Hospital. “Plus, we’re excited to be able to give back in a small way financially, helping teachers and administrators enhance the learning experience for their students.”
Bingham Memorial is hoping all creative coloring artists from grades K through 8 will help them celebrate 65 years of Bingham Memorial’s history. Students from grades K through 8 could win:
- Up to $10,000 for their school.
- $500 for their class.
- A new bike with helmet for themselves.
Plus, all three winner’s creations will be incorporated into a special Bingham Memorial Hospital advertising campaign in local newspapers.
There are three categories and three ways for a school to win:
- Group 1: Grades K-2 ($3,000 prize for the school & $500 prize for the classroom)
- Group 2: Grades 3-5 ($3,000 prize for the school & $500 prize for the classroom)
- Group 3: Grades 6-8 ($3,000 prize for the school & $500 prize for the classroom)
To participate, download the entry template by visiting www.BinghamMemorial.org/coloringcontest.
For everyone participating from groups 1 and 2, they can print the entry form and color the Bingham Memorial logo with what they’re passionate about and love, such as sports, flamingos, butterflies, or summer or winter things. For everyone in group 3, students can print the entry form and color a picture related to Bingham Memorial Hospital and 65 Years of Taking Healthcare to the Next Level.
- Each student may submit one colored picture no later than Wednesday, September 30th.
- Students can design, create, and color right on the entry form decorated with crayons, markers, paint, pencils—any way they like.
- Any elementary or middle school aged students in eastern Idaho may participate. The more entries we receive from each school, the better chances of winning.
- Please be sure to fill out the entry form completely so Bingham Memorial knows how to contact the winners.
All entries/submissions can be dropped off at any of the Bingham Memorial Offices in Idaho Falls, Shelley, Blackfoot, or Pocatello. To find an office, please visit: www.BinghamMemorial.org/locations.
Or, entries can be mailed to:
Bingham Memorial Hospital
ATTN: Mark Baker
98 Poplar Street
Blackfoot, ID 83221
Designs will be judged by a panel of “coloring experts,” and a winner will be chosen on October 9th. The prize will be presented to the winning student, teacher, and school on Wednesday, October 14th.
Happy coloring and good luck!
[Please note this contest has ended.]Return to Articles