BH Announces Changes to Their Board of Directors
BLACKFOOT, ID – February 6, 2023 – Bingham Memorial Hospital, a member of Bingham Healthcare, would like to announce that at their Board meeting on Monday, January 30, 2023, several changes were made.
- Scott Reese was voted in as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Bill Sponenburgh was voted as Vice Chairman of the Board.
- Chris Cannon was nominated to remain as Treasurer.
- Luke Jolley and Jessica Lewis were sworn in as the newest Board Members.
- Whitney Manwaring was selected by the Board of Bingham County Commissioners to serve as ex-officio member of the Hospital Board of Directors.
“I am confident that our hospital and community will be well served with the addition of Luke Jolley and Jessica Lewis to our Bingham Healthcare Board of Directors,” said Jake Erickson, CEO of Bingham Healthcare. “They all have unique experiences and expertise that will continue to help to further our mission and vision. Their diverse backgrounds and unique insights are invaluable as we continue to experience growth and remain sustainable. And, thank you to Mr. Reese, Mr. Sponenburgh, and Mr. Cannon for continuing to serve so diligently on our Board. Your services is greatly appreciated.”